Sunday, September 6, 2009

Believe!

This week's MFT My Favorite Challenge, MFTMFC15, is to use the MFT Colors -- Pink, Black and White -- on your project. I used SC244 for the layout. My stamp set of choice was Think Pink for my card. It's all very fitting, as this is a big celebration weekend for me - I just finished 20 weeks of chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer. So this card is in honor of me! I will use it to pay forward some encouragement that have been so blessed to have on this journey of mine. Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Love your take on the challenge. Really great card!

Robyn said...

Great card, Stephanie! Glad to hear your treatment is done! You're in my prayers!

The Design Team said...

Congratulations Steph!! I'm so happy to hear that you have completed your treatments! This card is beautiful and I'm sure whoever receives it will be ever so encouraged by your strength and love!