Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer Fun Gift Card Holder

I had intended this project for the August '09 WICKED challenge on SCS which is SU only. Then I re-read the directions, and boy! I really did not follow directions very well! The picture above shows the outside front of this little purse. The picture below shows the inside. The gift card goes in the little slot. I love the summer fun feel to it. It took me a long time to make it, but I do love it!
The recipe:
Stamps - Cheers to you, Wow Flowers, Oval All.
Ink - Melon Mambo, Memento Tuxedo Black, YoYo Yellow, Only Orange.
Paper - Tea Party DSP, Almost Alythist, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, White.
Accessories - Copics, Word Window, 1 1/2 & 1 3/4", oval and scalloped oval punches, Basic Grey. Magnetic Snaps, Melon Mambo pokla dot grosgrain ribbon, Crystal Effects, Crop A Dial.

No comments: