Saturday, August 29, 2009

Simple Halloween

I decided to try this week's Stamp Simply Challenge over at Sharon Johnson's Blog today. Sharon is an amazing artist - I love her work. I recently bought some Cotton Scraps and Ribbons from Sharon's store and I was anxious to use them. This weeks challenge - ssnotime102 - is to leave your Comfort Zone... to leave your stamping style comfort zone and do a card or project in a style TOTALLY unlike what you normally do.

Well, this is very unlike what I normally do. I don't normally use a lot of white, yet I am very attracted to cards with lots of white space. I don't usually make cards with little or no stamping. On this one, just the sentiment is stamped. I love this Cuttlebug embossing folder and I LOVE these ribbons. Sharon's ribbon selection is absolutely YUMMY! I used the Bow Easy to make this beautiful bow. That is a tool to have!! You can also get it at Sharon's store.

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

First of all, how nice to SEE you!!!! So glad you linked up!!! Secondly, your card is wonderfully fun for Halloween! I LOVE that Cuttlebug folder and wish I had picked it up -- it is just PERFECT here! So glad you are enjoying your new things -- fun, fun!!! Thank you so much for playing -- loved stopping by here -- thanks!!!