Sunday, October 5, 2008

Take a Deep Breath, Dee...



I made this for my friend Dee who is a bit over stressed these days - just like me, and probably you... Maybe I will make a bunch of these and send them to everyone I know... LOL. I love the colors I chose for this... Very calming, don't you think?
The main image is from MFT~Serenity Now! stamped with Black Stazon. I used paper piecing for clothes and mat. I colored the background with a copic marker. The image is framed in Chocolate Chip. The base of the card is Groovy Guava. The next layer is Chocolate Chip with the corners punched with the Ticket Corner Punch. I glued amber rhinestones in the corners. The Chocolate Chip layer is topped with Sage Shadow which is run through the Cuttlebug. The solid horizontal layer is Really Rust. I used the Word Window Punch to cut out the window in the bottom. I punched it twice horizontally to get it to be long enough for the sentiment. Then I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink on white and glued it to the back to the Sage Shadow layer.
I used square punches to make the diamond shaped piece on the left. I layered it and topped with a Build-a-Brad and some brown stitched ribbon from Michael's.
There... I feel calmer already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


이용이유가생기는곳 먹튀검증 안전노리터 go