Thursday, October 9, 2008

OCCC Bling on the BLING!

This is my creation for this past week's OCC Challnge which was to "Bling on the Bling"! I am a little low on bling-y things at the moment, so I used Hologram Highlights on my peonies to make them sparkley, and I used some red rhinestones in the coner and clear Dew Drops on the bottom right. If you enlarge the picture, you can see the sparkle much better. Here is the recipe -
Stamps: Pretty Peonies, Verve ~ Black Tie Birdies for the sentiment.
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP, Ivory.
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip.
Accessories: Hologram Highlights, Scallop Edge & Photo Corner Punches, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain & Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, Dimensionals, Dew Drops, Red Rhinestones.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


이용이유가생기는곳 먹튀검증 안전노리터 go