Thursday, March 28, 2024

Stenciled Happy Birthday





It's time for a new challenge at Just Us Girls. Thanks to all who played in our fun Collaboration Challenge with Time Out. The gallery was "bird-sting" with fabulous creativity!

This week at Just Us Girls, we are hosted by Sue for Stencil Week. Tracey McNeely returns as our fabulous Guest Designer for the month of March. Please head over to the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful creations by Tracey and the Design Team. Get crafty with your stencils and join us in the gallery!

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/StencilsCZ Design Happy Birthday Wafer Dies
Pretty Pink Posh Layered Leaves & Flowers Stencil
My Favorite things Blueprint Sketch Dies
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80 lb Neenah Solar Crest
SU Elegant Eggplant
 InkVarious Distress Oxide Inks
Embellishments Recollections adhesive rhinestone stickers
Other Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
Waffle Flower Grip Mat
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Assorted stencil brushes

I'm also playing at:


8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love, this fabulous stenciled background!

I Card Everyone said...

ANOTHER new one to me, Stephanie! You are so good at spotting the best products! I love that the layers of this set overlap!
Beautiful!
=]

cm said...

You've created a pretty background with your leaves and flowers; a birthday card sure to bring a smile to the lucky person receiving it.
hugs~c

Carol said...

This pretty stenciling reminds me of some of the foliage in our yard. What a versatile stencil too. I can see it being bold or pastel too! I just poured over the PPP website in order to use a gift card and did not see this set...darn! Great card girlfriend!!

ElizStewart said...

Stephanie... love this stencil! Looks like cream paper... nice choice, and I love the wee centers you added! Great stenciling!

Ina G said...

Pretty Pretty Pretty Stephanie.

Linda said...

Beautiful background stencil. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Ashwini Rao said...

I love what you've made - it really reminds me of spring - new leaves on trees and pretty flowers everywhere. I even think that the font of the sentiment fits perfectly! ;) It really is a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!