Thursday, March 7, 2024

Happy Trails




It's time for a new challenge at Just Us Girls. I am the host for Color Week, where the colors are green, lime green and one other color. I pulled out some NBUS from the pile of things I bought from Ellen Hutson when Ellen closed her store.  I just love this camping set. 
 I chose turquoise as my "other color" because when I googled images of campers, that seemed to be a favorite camper color. I went with a CAS design. I think the Nordic Frames die gives it an outdoorsy feel. 

It's a new month, and we welcome the lovely and talented Tracy McNeeley as our March Guest Designer. Please head on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog and see what Tracy and the rest of the Design Team have cooked up to inspire you. I hope to see you in the gallery!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesEssentials By Ellen Happy Trails
Essentials By Ellen Happy Trails More Sayings
The Greetery - Nordic Frames Die
Cardstock    110 lb. and 80 lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink VersaFine Onyx Black
SU Garden Green
Memento Pear Tart
PTI Dark Chocolate
Embellishments
Other Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Sizzix Sidekick
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
White Fun Foam

I'm also playing at:



18 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Stephanie... what a fun set!!! and a very clean card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome clean card - perfect for a fellow traveler :)

Carol said...

I just love this card! The stamp set is adorable and you made a great scene with it. I also love the nordic frame and have eyed it forever over at The Greetery. Last but not least, your turquoise is a great third color!

I Card Everyone said...

What a fun challenge, Stephanie! Can't wait to play along with you - oh, and I'd go camping with you any time!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute camper! Yes, turquoise was the perfect color for it too. Fantastic card, Stephanie!

My Paper Epiphany said...

This is a gorgeous card Stephanie! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Stephanie, your trailer is so much fun, it's the perfect size! Love the turquoise as your other to make this great camping scene! Thank you so much for having me join as the March Guest Designer!

Tracey McNeely said...

...Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Karen said...

I just love your creative solution to the two color challenges! That camper is so cute and coming up with a CAS scene is no easy feat! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Darnell said...

My camping days are over, but I would have loved a turquoise camper like this, Stephanie! Great colors together and I love the compass and fun border! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

cm said...

The only camping I've done is with tents and I'm so done with that (yes, I'm a princess). If we had a turquoise trailer like the one you created, I might reconsider some overnights in the forest; it's 'that' inviting! Wonderful card in every way!
hugs~c

Greta said...

Absolutely love your camping scene, Stephanie! Makes me a little sad those days are over for us and that we never had a turquoise travel trailer! I thoroughly enjoyed combining your challenge with Color Hues for a card completely different than yours. Love how challenges allow for variety from the inspiration provided.

Bobby said...

Those images were the perfect choice for the colors, Stephanie.

Nancy said...

I wish I was on a camping adventure, right about now. Such a darling card and I love the added compass too! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues, Steph!

Ina G said...

Cool card Stephanie. Love your take on your colour challenge. So fun to be on a camping trip.

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun card! Love your camping card! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

Leanne said...

Such a fresh card, I like these images and the colors are wonderful as well as the die you used for the background, thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

JulieP said...

I love the crisp CAS feel to this fabulous card!!!! And I'm definitely going to have to check out that frame die. It works so well with this design. Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues!