Thursday, January 18, 2024

Care To Join Me?


Lisa is our host for the new challenge at Just Us Girls. It's moodboard week, and this one is so fabulous. I love all of the neutrals and the overall cozy feel.



I zeroed in on the place setting in the upper left corner. I was inspired by the napkin, flatware, placemat and serving piece, etc. This was one of those happy times when what was in my head worked on paper without much change to what I had in mind. I hope you'll come play with us. I love this moodboard and am anxious to see how it is interpreted. Our Guest Designer,  Stef Perry and the Design Team have really done a magnificent job with their creations and you are sure to be inspired by them!

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/
Embossing Folders/
Stencils
Paper Smooches Flatware 2 Wise Dies
Altenew Ornamental EF
Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles
Altenew Dotted Swirls Cover Die
Cardstock    110 & 80 lb. Neenah Solar Crest
SU Sahara Sand
SU Brushed Silver
 Ink SU Sahara Sand
Embellishments Kaiser Self Adhesive Pearls
SSS Sentiment Strip
Other Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
Bearly Art Precision Glue
Fun Foam

10 comments:

cm said...

You've selected a wonderful image as inspiration and translated it into a delightful, charming card! Yes, please, I do care to join you!
hugs~carol

Carol said...

Okay, so you are enabling me to get that Altenew Dotted Swirls cover die...it just makes the card! Love the place setting design a lot!! Fab card inspired by the moodboard. I didn't hone in on that part of the board and you made it come to life!!

I Card Everyone said...

Yes, please! It would be my pleasure!
So lovely, Stephanie!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I love what inspired you and even more the way you executed it! This is fabulous, Stephanie and yes... I would love to!

ElizStewart said...

I wouldn't have guessed the silverware was Paper Smooches. Someone just introduced silverware... will have to remember. Your card reminds me that silverware would make for a great "thank you for your hospitality" card. Great card... thanks for the inspiration!

Stef Perry said...

What a wonderful dinner invitation and a beautiful representation of that part of the mood board which I also overlooked! Love how you captured all the elements are your card, Stephanie! And isn't it wonderful when a design comes out as you imagined?

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the silverware! Great inspired card

Bobby said...

What a delightful place setting, Stephanie. The hemstitch looks great on the napkin and that 'plate' is fantastic.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love how you were inspired to make this awesome card. That background is so cool and I love the placemat and napkin with your silverware. A fabulous invitation to dinner!

Ina G said...

Great take on that fabulous mood board Stephanie. Love to join you.