Friday, December 1, 2023

Christmas Cardinal



It's time for a new Challenge at The Four Seasons. We have moved on to Winter. As always, we have a mood board for inspiration but you can create anything as long as it has a WINTER theme.

I was inspired by that plump cardinal sitting on the mailbox backed with all those lovely pines. To create my card, I used a newly acquired Cardinal die paired with an embossed background and hot foiled sentiment that had been sitting in my snippet box. 

Please head on over to the Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. Then grab a cuppa, put on some music, and start creating! See you in the gallery!


Project Details
Stamps/DiesMomenta Cardinal Bird Dies
Spellbinders Mini Christmas Sentiment Strips Glimmer Hot
Foil & Die Set
Cardstock    Papertrey Ink Pine Feather Cardstock
SU Real Red
Colored Cardstock Snippets
80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Bundled Sage Distress Ink
Embellishments Tiny black & gold enamel dots (source unknown)
Other Spellbinders Forevergreen Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
Bearly Art Precision Glue
SU Dimensionals


I'm also playing at:


8 comments:

Diane said...

A creatively beautiful card, that cardinal is a beauty too, a gorgeous design!!

Ellibelle said...

What a beautifully done card, the background looks amazing and so perfect for the pretty bird.

I Card Everyone said...

Stephanie, that happens to be among my favorite of embossing folders - I love how you achieved the look of snow on those pine branches! Exactly where one would expect to find a Cardinal or two hanging out... the pink Poinsettia is such a sweet surprise!
=]

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your card, Stephanie. There was so much fabulous inspiration in our photo for this Winter challenge, and you really captured the beauty of Winter. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me such an encouraging comment today. It means so much to me, and I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such talent on our DT. Have a blessed week.
By the way, I'd absolutely LOVE to have you come share any (all...lol) your art with us at my challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday. It's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly so your art would be a perfect fit. We're also very blessed to have amazing sponsors (which means amazing prizes). I'd sure love to have you stop by and share your wonderful art with us.
Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - Personal Blog
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge Blog

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

How beautiful this card is with it's embossed background, the cardinal looks so striking against it. Stunning creation...
Winter wishes Tracey x

Darlene said...

WOW! This is just gorgeous! Fabulous design!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the depth this has! Your fancy cardinal looks pretty nestled in the snowy pine branches!

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning with this gorgeous design, amazing creativity and beautiful colours xx