Saturday, July 1, 2023

Best Day Ever


These gorgeous cone flowers are the result of my Altenew Stampwheel 101 class with Michele. Lots of Yays there. I used Altenew ink cubes for the flower petals and stems, and PTI inks for the flower centers. I love the way they look on kraft, and the embossed background is a lovely stage for them.

I'm playing at: 



Project Details
Stamps/DiesAltenew Build-A-Flower Cone Flower stamps & dies
Pink & Main Sentiment Strips
Cardstock    110# Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
80# Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Neenah ENVIRONMENT Desert Storm 80#
 Ink

Tsukineko VersaFine Clair Nocturne
Various Altenew and PTI Inks
Embellishments
Other Altenew Stampwheel
CZ Design Sentiment Strips Reverse Birthday
Spellbinders Plaid Company Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
Bearly Art Precision Glue
SU Dimensionals

5 comments:

Nancy said...

This is so pretty, Stephanie! Michele is a keeper for sure. She seems to have figured it out, as I heard there were some bumps in the road at first. Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a fun few hours yacking and stamping while spinning the wheel, Stephanie!
A++ for your finished card - I just love that background and I'm so happy the leaves and stems worked out on your square! I received my order so I can't wait to give these coneflowers a spin of my own! xx
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty flowers and i like the fun background you gave them! Fabulous card, Stephanie!

Mrs.B said...

This is such a pretty card, the flowers look stunning against the plaid background.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday. Avril x

JulieP said...

I love the combination of the slightly grunge look to the background against those beautiful coneflowers! It makes for a beautiful card. I'm just sorry I missed out on the class. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge blog!