Thursday, November 17, 2022

Hot Diggity Dog!

 


Time Out Challenge #227 begins today. This time we have a photo inspiration challenge. Our sponsor for this challenge is one of our very own designers, Kim, of RunningStitchDesign! Challenge winner will receive the handmade bag that is the inspiration for our challenge.


Here is an enlargement of the photo. 


When I saw Kim's bag, I immediately thought of the Clever Sausage stamp set by Julie Ebersole. I was inspired by a card Julie made and took it in another direction for my card. My cityscape is from Kat Scrappiness backed with holographic paper from Sizzix. I paper pieced dog's sweater and set him on his skateboard with his celebratory balloon. This could be a card for a variety of occasions.

Please head on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog to see the wonderful creations that the Design Team came up with to inspire you. Come play with us!
I'm also playing at:


Anything Goes Positive with a twist of
celebrate the simple things in life

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, I did so love that weiner dog! You've given him such a sweet sweater to color coordinate with his balloon, Stephanie!
That Kim sure is a talented seamstress!
=]

Joyce said...

Absolutely love your card. Such a cute scene you created.

Julia Aston said...

This is SO fun with the cute pup in his striped sweater on his skateboard AND holding a balloon! Love the white cityscape background too!

Shauna said...

What a fun card! I like the white on white background and the fun dog image. Perfect take on the challenge photo!
- Shauna

Becca Sadler said...

A skateboarding doggy!!! Too adorably fun!! And the city skyline is a great scene setting! Thanks for linking to MTTC's transportation theme! --Becca/DT

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh my lands, how adorable is this! From the sparkle behind the windows to the little cutie and his balloon, this card is perfect! Definitely spreading cheer! Thank so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Carole J said...

This is such a wonderful card! The skateboarding dachshund is adorable especially as you gave him such a jazzy sweater! Beautiful die cut background and a super-cool sentiment. This really made me smile!
Thank you for sharing your project at the Path of Positivity this month. x