Tuesday, November 2, 2021

All The Treats


I am so excited to be here with my Guest Designer project for Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, where it's always anything goes - Halloween.


Here is the November mood board for some inspiration.


To create my card, I blended Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Seedless Preserves and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks on a piece of Neenah Solar White 80# card stock. After it dried, I spattered it with water, and after that dried, with Mr. Huey's Opaque White Color Mist. I used the Essentials By Ellen Birch Trees Cover Plate and Ebony Black Cardstock to die cut the trees and ground and affixed it to the blended panel. I stamped, Copic colored and die cut several images from Bear Ware 2 & 5 and arranged them in a Halloween scene. I added a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strips Halloween die cut with Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Dies and my card was complete.

Please head over to the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge and check out the wonderful Design Team Creations. This is such a fun challenge where it is all Halloween all the time! Also check out the winners the and honorable mentions from October in the the November 1st post - so much great inspiration there too! Thanks so much Darlene and Diane for the opportunity to design for Two Old Bats! I had a great time making this card!

I'm also playing at:








10 comments:

Diane said...

Adorably cute cute card!! Thank you so much for being our guest designer this month at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Oh Stephanie this is just AWESOME! LOVE that background (I would have never thought to use those colors but it's PERFECT!!) Love all the little critters/embellishments! Awesome Halloween scene you've created for us! Thanks again for being our Guest Designer ... we can do it again any time you're ready! HUGS

I Card Everyone said...

I agree with the Double Ds, Stephanie!! LOve your blended, spooky sky and every single darling delightful detail of your faBOOlous creation!
We're feeling mighty lucky to have you in our gallery this week at Inspired By!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Stole my heart right here, this is Halloween cuteness overload, love it!! Thank you for inspiring us @IB!

Lori Kobular said...

Thanks for being a Guest Designer for November! I absolutely love your card! It is just as cute as cute can be! You created an adorable scene and I love the colors on your background! Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the night sky you've created, Stephanie! This is just spooky enough! Congrats on guest designing and thanks so much for joining us at IB!

JanR said...

Fantastic Halloween scene! I especially like the background. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Dawn said...

I love the ink blended background with the tree silhouettes. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

Leslie Miller said...

Love those absolutely adorable characters in the forest with such a beautiful night sky in the background! This is soooo cute, Stephanie! It's so nice to have you as our guest designer at Two Old Bats this month!

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous card. A great spooky and cute scene. Creative Blessings, Tracy x