Thursday, April 22, 2021

The Thought Of You Makes Me Smile

 


Time Out Challenge #186 begins today. We are challenged to create something with the theme of PETS with an optional twist of coloring in any medium.

Our challenge runs from Thursday, April 22nd to Wednesday, May 5. Our wonderful sponsor is Newton's Nook Designs. A random Winner will be chosen from those who twist to receive a $25.00 gift voucher to the Newton's Nook Store.

To create my card, I stamped the sleeping kitty cupcake image from Waffle Flower's Flora Cat Dream stamp set on to Neenah Solar White 80# card stock and colored it with Copics. I stamped the sentiment above and below from the same set with VersaFine Onyx Black ink, then I die cut the white panel with Spellbinders Rectangle Hemstitch Dies and mounted it on a Kraft card base. 

Please hop on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog to see the wonderful creations that the Design Team came up with to inspire you. Come play with us!

I'm also playing at:

4 comments:

sandie said...

oh now I see it! I had to look closely to see this cuties-what a fab image and he looks so comfy! Like how you used the bright colour cupcake cover and then grounded with the soft grey-super sentiments too x

Jackie Cornfield said...

Perfect for our Challenge!
So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

I Card Everyone said...

Stephanie, this curled up kitty on a cupcake is so adorable! It's exactly the treat my husband would like for his birthday - life-sized!
=]

Gerrina said...

That looks just like a place where my daughters cat would love to lie in the middle of! Beautiful! Hugs Gerrina