Monday, March 30, 2020

Our Talks


I love this Our Talks tea cup image and sentiment from Unity Stamp Company. The CASology Cue is TEA, and I am screaming in at the last second with my card. The CASology Cue and the FMS Sketch were the perfect combination. I thought this image called for a vintage feel. I wanted to background to be lacy. I stenciled Picket Fence Studios Fancy Flourishes with  Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink on a card base of Taylored Expressions Buttercream Choice Cardstock. I stamped the teacup with VersaFine Vintage Sepia ink on SU Confetti Cream cardstock and diecut the circle with an MFT Wonky Stitched Circle die. I heat embossed the sentiment on SU  Early Espresso cardstock and die cut the banner with an MFT Stitched Fishtail Flag die.


6 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOVE this...that image is lovely, especially against that pretty stencilled background!

karen h said...

Sweet card! Love the elegant background and the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

sandie said...

I love the vintage feel to this Stephanie and adore the cup in the sepia look, it fits perfectly with the gorgeous background stencil-looks like it is on a lovely doily! Mine is an Earl Grey please xx

sandie said...

oops forgot to say-thanks for joining CASology x

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Stephanie! Jo x

Diane said...

Wonderful background and what a fun image.

Stay well.

Hugs Diane