Saturday, June 8, 2019

You Are My Life's Anchor



Time for a new challenge at Addicted To CAS where the Code Word is FATHER. Our Hostess with the mostest is Jaydee.

To make my card, I first went through my stash to find a sentiment that spoke to me, and built my card from there. I had a dark blue anchor at first, but it was hard to see the word "DAD", so I unglued and re-did. I am much happier with this version. I also added some spatters and the knot too.

Please head on over to the ATCAS Challenge Blog, take a look at the wonderful inspiration pieces the Design Team has created for your inspiration, and make something to share in the gallery. Challenge winner will be offered a Guest Designer spot for a future challenge. Happy crafting!
Please remember that this is a CAS challenge. Here is a definition to remind you:



Supplies:
Stamps ~ Altenew's Precious Moments
Ink ~ VersaFine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Oxide Weathered Wood
Paper ~ Neenah Solar White 110# and 80#, SU Night Of Navy and Brushed Silver, Authentique Loyal Collection
Accessories ~ Paper Smooches Anchor die, Lawn Fawn's Cole's ABCs dies, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches dies, SU Rope Twine.

I'm also playing at:



For A Boy/Man

4 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Perfect masculine card - love that anchor and the twine - perfection!

Barb Ghig said...

Your anchor is such a clever idea for a Father's Day card, and I love how you added the rope! Fabulous inspiration for the challenge, Stephanie...xx

Bobby said...

I often struggle with sentiments so it makes sense to start with one and build the card around it. You did a beautiful job of doing just that, Stephanie. I love that anchor with the know.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A perfect CAS-card and very masculine thanks to the materials you've used.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)