Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Packages

I made this little cute package for Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Challenge #169 – Quick and Easy Gifts.  My little bag is made from the front and back side of the Baskets and Blooms Bigz Die. I ran a piece of retired SU Ski Slope DSP through the Xyron first, adhered it to white cardstock, then ran it through the Big Kick. Instead of making my package round, I made a little box insert for it and adhered the front and back pieces cut from the basket die to it so that it is more like a shopping bag than a basket.  I used PapertreyInk's Tiny Treats stamp set and coordinating Matstack 1 Die to make the label.  I colored the image with copics, added a little sparkle with stickles to the birdie's hat, and added some greenery with my MS punch.  The red wrinkled ribbon is from Sharon's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Yesterday, my sister Lisa and I made our annual trip to the Lindt Chocolate store in Princeton.  I will make a bunch of these little "shopping bags" and fill them with Lindt chocolates as tiny Christmas treats for my co-workers .

No comments: