Saturday, December 18, 2010

Joy To Your World


Today's C4C Challenge is a sketch.  I just got Take Three Winter from Papertrey Ink, and the minute I saw this sketch, I knew what I wanted to do.  The base of my card is 5 1/4" square cut from Gina K's Pure Luxury card stock.  I used a layer of SU Brushed Silver and topped that with a layer of SU (retired) Holiday Harmony DSP.  I cut the squares with the Take Three Coordinating Die, stamped the snowflake images with VersaMark, and embossed them in silver. The top piece is embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake EF.  The ribbon is a little piece I had from an MFT order somewhere along the line.  I had just enough to make a double loop bow with my Bow Easy that I got from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I added pink self adhesive rhinestones that I got from my LSS for a little extra sparkle.  I love it!

No comments: