Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Group Therapy Without a Twist...


I have to laugh at myself... I had it in my mind to use the Viva la Verve sketch VLVMay01 with a twist for this card. The only problem is that I forgot all about the twist, which is the use something from your home to inspire your project. Well, I looked around to see if I could back in to some inspiration, but no... So here is my card without the twist. The base of the card is black topped with a layer of Real Red. The panels are made with SU's Summer Picnic and Petals and Paisleys DSP. The image is from MFT's "Girl's Night Out" and is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Solar White cardstock. The dresses are paper pieced, and the rest of the image is colored with Copics. I used "Water" Dew Drops for embellishment and SU's taffeta ribbon to finish it off. Next time, I will remember the TWIST!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karen said...

A big Hello from Australia Stephanie! Gosh, I seem to blink my eyes and you have a whole heap of new creations up - which are all just lovely BTW! Hope your well!

Luv Karen
xo

TheRealness said...

i love this =]

http://kinglebronsblog.blogspot.com/

Luci said...

Another fantastic card! I love everything about this card - the details are super - like how you made the table! Great colors - cheers!