Thursday, July 23, 2026

Change Your Altitude



 There's a new challenge at Time Out Challenges starting today! This Inspired By challenge celebrates Mother Nature. We are looking for projects inspired by
The Environment: Mountains, oceans, forests, weather, and ecosystems.
Living Things: Plants, animals, and natural phenomena.
Nature Itself: Features and processes that exist independently of human creation.

We are generously sponsored by Lawn Fawn with a $25.00 Store Credit for our Challenge Winner as chosen by our Design Team. Winner will also be invited to Guest Design with us for a future challenge.
We do not have a Guest Designer for this challenge.

When pondering what to do for my project, I thought of the gorgeous edger stencils from a Colorful life Designs. My card is heavily influenced by THIS YouTube video from Amy's Wares. I ink blended several base panels to start and once they were done, I knocked over a glass of water that "washed" them all. I wanted to cry a little, but honestly it was a happy accident.  They dried beautifully and I got back to work. The stenciling took very little time. I added and heat embossed my sentiment and my card was complete. I am pleased with this nod to Mother Nature.

Please head on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog where you can see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. Before you link your project, please read our "How To Play" guidelines on the sidebar of the Time Out Challenge Blog. Come play with us. We can't wait to see what you create! 🌿

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/StencilsA Colorful Life Designs Altitude Stamp Set
Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles
A Colorful Life Designs Mountain Edger 1, 2 & 3
Stencils
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Gina K Black Onyx
 Ink VersaFine Onyx Black
DO Inks: Dried m\Marigold, Kitsch Flamingo, Salvaged Patina, Stormy Sky, Prize Ribbon Black Soot Distress Ink
Embellishments
Other WOW Clear Embossing Powder
WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool
We R Memory Keepers Layer Guides
Spellbinders Platinum Plus
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Scor-Pal Score Tape-1/4"

No comments: