Thursday, June 27, 2024

You Are Spark Tacular




 It's time for a new challenge at Just Us Girls. Sue is our host for Challenge #733 - Stencil Week. Anything goes, as long as your project includes a stencil. Super talented Jane Taylor of continues with us as our Guest Designer for the Month of June.

Since the 4th of July Holiday is right around the corner, I went with my new Waffle Flower 4th of July Postage Collage supplies. They are so fun to use. I used some metallic embossing paste for some of the stars and white for others, It was so much fun to do. 

Please head over to the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful creations by Jane and the rest of the Design Team. Get crafty with your stash and join us in the gallery! I can't wait to see how our players are inspired.

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/Stencils

Postage College Die and Stamp Set

Postage Collage 4th of July Stamp Set
Postage Collage Coloring\[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Stencil

Postage Collage 4th of July Stencil

Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Gina K Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Red Velvet
 InkVersaFine Onyx Black
DO Inks - Prize Ribbon, Lumberjack Plaid, Lost Shadow
Embellishments Dreamweaver Metallic Silver Embossing Paste
Other Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Waffle Flower 1/16" Foam Strips

I'm also playing at:




7 comments:

Carol said...

This is such a fun 4th of July card Stephanie! Love that sentiment so much and your stenciling is perfect!!! Great timing of this card theme with our challenge week leading up to the 4th!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fabulous card! I just love the postage feel of this celebration card

I Card Everyone said...

Of course, now that you're back home again, I sure wish you had brought this one in your suitcase, Stephanie! SO fantastic - love the top hat so much! and all the sparkle!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

How perfect for 4th of July and even more FUN to boot Stephanie! Don't you just LOVE these postage stamp stencil sets?! I didn't think I needed this one, but now I'm kinda kicking myself for not having bought it! Could you maybe come back for a couple days next week so Michele and I can play with it too? Sweet, sweet card my friend, and I'm loving the silver in this one too! Hugs. :0)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this fabulous, patriotic creation! Love that postage stamp look and so perfect with the 4th of July just around the corner.

ElizStewart said...

OMGosh...love this Waffle Flower stencil. You did it more than justice. What a great card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is as full of festive as its is full of fabulous! What a fun card, Stephanie. You've used those stencils to perfection! KABOOM!!