Sunday, August 20, 2023

Meadow Bush Hello



I love the colors in the Altenew August 2023 Inspiration Challenge. As I was going through my Altenew stash, The Meadow Bush Stencil and Die set inspired me to play, and this is what happened. I used Ranger Minty Fresh Lunar paste on the centers of the flowers and it gave them a lovely sheen. I could not seem to catch it in my photo, but it looks great IRL.

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/StencilsAltenew Meadow Bush Layering Stencil & Die Set
Altenew Versatile Greetings Dies
Cardstock    80# & 110# Neenah Solar White
80# Neenah Desert Storm
PTI True Black
 Ink Altenew Crisp Dye Inks - Rocky Shore, Peach
Parfait, Volcano Lake, Lagoon, Emerald
Embellishments
Other Ranger Minty Fresh Lunar Paste
Altenew Waffled Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder

Spellbinders Platinum Plus Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
MISTI Stamping Tool
Bearly Art Precision Glue
Scor-Pal Score Tape-1"
SSS Foam Squares

I am also playing at:

Layering Stencils, Vresatile Greetings Dies, Lunar Paste, Dye Inks

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Stephanie, Lunar paste is fabulous - I SEE IT! It added real depth to that third shade of teal!
I seem to be missing this folder in my stash - how did that happen??
=]

Lisa Elton said...

How did I miss this one??!! It's a beauty, Stephanie! I'm with Michele, that EF is pretty fabulous and adds so much interest without distracting from your wonderful flowers!