Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Christmas Peace

 


The other day I played with embossing folders and made many beautiful backgrounds. Today I began to make cards with them. I love the way this one came out. I know several people who are really suffering physically and emotionally during this time, and I wanted to find a way to send holiday greetings that would soothe the soul. It is not a very merry and jolly time for everyone. I though this was such a perfect way to convey a loving message of comfort.

The glitter paper is copper colored, and the enamel dots are red. It is hard to see the true colors in this picture. It is a very gray day where I am and photos are not easy.

Supplies:
Stamps~None
Ink~SU Almost Artichoke
Paper~Gina K. Designs
Other~SSS Forest Border Embossing Folder;  - SSS CZ Design Peace Wafer Die; 

Im playing at:

10 comments:

Arlene said...

You acchived your mission to create a loving, calming scene and it's gorgeous.

Lisa Elton said...

Gorgeous with a wonderful message!

TK said...

Very pretty, calming and peaceful! Thanks for joining us over at NBUS

Dena J said...

Beautiful! You did an brilliant job creating your scene with that folder. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

Certainly is such a peaceful card, thanks so much for joining us at Allsort challenge this week.

B x

Darnell said...

You are very thoughtful, Stephanie, and very successful with creating a design to express what you intend. It's a beautiful card and it will be appreciated I'm sure. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! I wish you the happiest of holidays and a blessed new year! Hugs, Darnell

Linby said...

What a wonderful folder and I just love how you've used it. The red dots are the perfect finishing touch too. I'm sure the card will be appriecated.
Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Allsorts challenge. Lynn x

Anke said...

WOW absolutely stunning, your card is so beautiful.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

Dotty Jo said...

What a stunning card - I love it! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x