Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Happy Birthday!


I needed to make a card for a very special birthday. Back in August I pinned THIS card created by Jenny of My Paper Epiphany when she was GD at Seize The Birthday #221 By The Sea Challenge. I CASEd it for my lighthouse loving husband's birthday card, and he just LOVED it. Thank you so much for the inspiration, Jenny.

I created the sky with Brushos. The lighthouse, clouds and birds are all cut from Cottage Cutz Lighthouse and Lighthouse w/Clouds dies. The sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers Butterfly Birthday.

I'm playing at:



4 comments:

Nancy said...

Jenny inspires me too! You did a great job with your hubby's card, Stephanie! The sky looks stupendous and the size of the clouds are just perfect! So happy you played along at Seize the Birthday and I can see why the hubster loved it!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great card for your hubby, I can see why he loved it! We're lighthouse lovers too, so this one speaks to my heart!

I Card Everyone said...

This is so fun, Stephanie! Another card to love for your husband!
We took a drive to the beach the other day - wait 'til you see our lighthouse - sharing soon!
=]

Joyce said...

What a beautiful card, and I love the sky you created. Lighthouses are some of my favorite images for masculine cards, and yours is a stunner. I hope your hubby enjoyed it and HB to him.