Saturday, September 18, 2021

Hexagon Hello


Less Is More Challenge #452 begins today. We are challenged to create a CAS card with hexagons in our design. 


I made a mini slimline card with PinkFresh Studio Mini Slimline Essentials Bundle. My hexagons are stenciled with several shades of blue Distress Oxide Inks and Funky Fossil Designs Hexagonal 5.7" stencil. The sentiment is die cut using Winnie & Walter's The Big, The Bold & The Happy die set and black mirror card stock. Easy Peasy and I love the result.

Please head over to the Less Is More Blog and see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I hope you'll play along with us to share your creations. Remember to keep your design Clean And Simple which we define as designs that include large areas of CLEAR AND CLEAN space with NO PATTERN, NO INK and NO TEXTURE See challenge guidelines on the Less Is More Blog.


I'm also playing at:


7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A very lovely hello, my friend!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I should use blue more often, this is fabulous!

Jo said...

Inspired to play, love this approach, thank you! Joxx

Leanne said...

Wonderful card, the colors are nice and this layout what an awesome idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!
Leanne DT/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Izzy Scrap said...

Just one word : Stunning ! I'm totally in love of these blue pattern hexagons. So striking over the white slimline panel. LOVE this card Stephanie ! xx

Neets B said...

That stencil is stunning, the designs are so sharp and looks great with the diagonal stitched panel. Great work, teamie! x

Cindy Groh said...

I like this one too. Hexagons can be intimidating but you weren't you made this card.
Well done.