Saturday, May 23, 2020

Every Shade Of Happy




It's time for a new challenge at Addicted To CAS. Our Code Word for ATCAS Challenge #185 is RAINBOW. Ceal is our hostess.

We have a wonderful Guest Designer with us for this challenge - Hannelie.  Desert Diva Hannelie's artistry always takes my breath away. Do treat yourself to a stroll through her blog for some incredible inspiration.

To create my card, I used Gina K's Be The Rainbow set for my image and sentiment. I colored the rainbow with Stampin' Up Stampin' Write Markers that I have owned for more years than I can remember. It is amazing to me that they are still as fresh as ever. I colored and stamped each arc several times directly on to the Neenah Solar White 110# card base using my MISTI to get full coverage. I added a sentiment from the same set using VersaFine Onyx Black ink, and my card was complete.  

Please head on over to the ATCAS Challenge Blog, take a look at the wonderful creations that Hannelie and the Design Team have created for your inspiration, and make something to share in the gallery. Challenge winner will be offered a Guest Designer spot for a future challenge. Happy crafting!

Please remember that this is a CAS challenge. Here is a definition to remind you:

6 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Hi there, Stephanie! I really love your graphic rainbow and lovely sentiment...the perfect CAS card!

LBI??? Oh, I'm so jealous! I have so many wonderful childhood (and adult) memories at LBI! Have fun, my friend! Hugs, Barb xx

Lori Turner said...

Oh Stephanie - this is so adorable! Perfect sentiment with that cute rainbow...thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge xoxoox

I Card Everyone said...

I really love that you've used these bright primary colors for your rainbow, Stephanie - and this sentiment? LOve it!
=]

Vicky Hayes said...

What a great sentiment Stephanie! It pairs brilliantly with your rainbow :)
Vicky x

Joyce said...

What a beautiful and happy card. I am sure that you must have inspired my rainbow entry in this challenge!!

Bobby said...

Love the sentiment with your primary rainbow, Stephanie.