Saturday, September 28, 2019

Monster Hugs



Time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS!
Challenge #169 - CREATURE 
Toni is our Hostess With The Mostest!

Our Guest Designer is Vicky Hayes of Crafting Clare's Paper Moments. Vicky is a very talented  card designer. Do yourself a favor and take a stroll through her blog for some wonderful inspiration. You will be so glad you did.

To make my card, I used the three little monsters (creatures) from Reverse Confetti's Monstrous Clear Stamp Set. I stamped them on watercolor paper, colored them with Zigs and cut them out with matching dies. I arranged them on a strip of SU DP that has been in my stash for years, and embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set.

Please head on over to the ATCAS Challenge Blog, take a look at the wonderful inspiration pieces Vicky and the Design Team have created for your inspiration, and make something to share in the gallery. Challenge winner will be offered a Guest Designer spot for a future challenge. Happy crafting!

Please remember that this is a CAS challenge. Here is a definition to remind you:

6 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Well I can definitely return the compliment Stephanie - I've been fan-girling you for years!
Love your card with those adorable goofy-looking monsters. Are they going trick-or-treating? So cute! :)

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous coloring with your Zigs, Stephanie! I love your cute little 'creatures' and how you stacked them on the panel...fun card!

Macimbalo said...

How adorable! I love your monsters!

Swissie said...

Su funny! Great card, Stephanie! Would have been just the right one for my grandson.
Thank you for your comment on my white on white card!
I am now a new follower of you.
Hugs, Liv (Swissie)

Bobby said...

Isn't it funny how differently we all interpreted the code word. You and I went with monsters and yours are adorable, Stephanie.

Jaydee said...

Monsters with trick or treat buckets, that's my kind of halloween:-) I love the black strip that you used to ground them with, too. Fabulous CAS card
Jaydee