Thursday, April 4, 2019

Fa La La



The April Christmas challenge is up and running at Happy Little Stampers. The theme is Anything Goes Christmas with an optional twist of NATURE. For my card, I always do the twist, but this time I may have stretched it a bit! My cute little deer is a creature of nature, and he is out in the snow. I'm not so sure how natural it is for cute little deer to stand on hind legs playing electric guitar, but hey! Why not? LOL! 

Please head over to Happy Little Stampers APRIL Christmas Challenge and see what the Design Team has created to inspire you. Christmas cards made throughout the year = less stress when Christmas rolls around in December. Be good to yourself and play with us!

Supplies:
Stamps: Memory Box Blitzen; Happy Little Stampers Mixed Christmas Sentiments
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Hero Arts Snowflake Confetti Fancy Die; Copic Markers

3 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute card Stephanie and your cool reindeer playing his guitar in the snow seems perfectly natural to me lol! I can see him paired with your cool Santa too.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Carol x

Sue - said...

Love your guitar playing reindeer!

BożenA said...

Stephani, this card is so funny! I love the singing reindeer and your amazing snow background.
hugs,
BozenA