Saturday, February 2, 2019

Thanks



Time for a new challenge at Addicted To CAS: ATCAS #152: BIRDS.

Sandie Munro of London Days is Guest Designer for this challenge. Sandie is a wonderful person and she is the QUEEN of CAS. I love Sandie and her awesome artistry. Visit her blog for some major inspiration!!

The code word immediately put me in mind of STAMPlorations For The Birds stamps and die. I simply die cut the birds from a snippit of Distress Oxide watercolored paper and added the sentiment.

Please remember that this is a CAS challenge. Here is a definition to remind you:


Please head on over to the ATCAS Challenge Blog and take a look at the wonderful inspiration pieces the Design Team has created for your inspiration. I can't wait to see what you come up with to share in the gallery. Happy crafting!

7 comments:

Raga Senthil said...

Wonderful card Stephanie! Love the how distress oxide watercolor effects beautiful on the bird die!!

sandie said...

oh,you are so sweet with your kinds words-love you too! And this is a wonderfully CAS card-do love how you use that die-great to be on another team with you!!

Claire said...

What a beautiful CAS card, I love the rich colours. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog, it blew me away and I wanted to stop by and say how much I appreciate the time you took to comment and that it really means a lot x

Jaydee said...

I am totally in love with your distressed birds. Stephanie, this is a gorgeous card.
hugs
jaydee

Barb Ghig said...

I am so impressed with the gorgeous effects you created with Distress Oxide inks! Your birds are absolutely gorgeous, Stephanie and I love the font on your sentiment! Such a beautiful CAS card...WOW!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome colored die cut! Turned out beautiful

Bobby said...

I love the blend of colors on the silhouetted birds, Stephanie. It's so striking.