Thursday, November 1, 2018

Hugs



Creative With Stamps Challenge #32 is up and running with the theme of FEATHER.

For my card, I used the largest feather image from Papertrey Ink's Feather Finery set. I stamped it in 3 fall shades using my MISTI. After stamping with color, I stamped again with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with clear EP. I heat embossed again with the detail stamp that goes with the feather using gold EP.  It's hard to see that detail in the picture, but it does add depth and interest. I used matte gold cardstock to die cut, stack and inlay the word "hugs" (die from STAMPlorations), added a few sequins, distressed the edges and attached that panel to my card base. 

Challenge Sponsor is MHK Designs

Challenge winner will receive their choice of 3 MHKDesigns.

Please head on over to the Creative With Stamps Blog, check out what the Design Team has come up with to inspire you, and play along with us.
Happy crafting!

No comments: