Sunday, December 10, 2017

Celebrate The Joys Of Christmas


My new Altenew Build A Flower: Poinsettia has been patiently awaiting my attention. Today we were blessed with our first snowfall here in New Jersey (Northeastern US). So lovely to have snow when everything is decorated for Christmas. I spent much of the day in my craft room and I finally broke out the poinsettia. I inked it twice in reds then greens. I put it together with a bit of gold glitter paper, a stencil-embossed background and a piece of patterned paper using Freshly Made Sketches #316 for my layout, and this card was born. 


I am also playing at:



Stamping + dry embossing with stencil and die cutting. 




10 comments:

Ardyth said...

Wowzers! That rich red is just stunning! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous poinsettia! such depth, looks stunning against the white! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

stampwithamyk said...

Your poinsettia is stunning! The colors are perfect for your flower and I love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Loll said...

Your poinsettia is AMAZING, Stephanie! Love the rich velvet red. Gorgeous paired with the subtle stencil-embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Robyn Oliver said...

oooow really nice card Stephanie, I love that dark cherry red for the Poinsettia flower with the white and green, nicely coloured too

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow! this card is absolutely stunning - especially that amazing poinsettia! I'm so glad you shared your fabulous festive card at FMS this week!

laurie said...

How beautiful! That poinsettia is gorgeous.

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful poinsettia, Stephanie! Such a rich red! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Greta said...

I love poinsettias & this one is a beauty! Love your card! Merry Christmas!

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a gorgeous card...the richness of the poinsettia is fab!!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas...wishing you blessings for the New Year.
xx Karen