Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Welcome 2017!


This card has a funny story behind it. I made it very recently for AAA Challenge #80, but when it got down to the last few hours before the challenge went live, I realized that the AAA challenge theme was SILVER. This card was GOLD. lol. So I remade this one in silver for that challenge. Don't tell, but I really like it much better in gold, so I am linking it to the following challenges:

Inkspirational Challenge #125-Photo Inkspiration


City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #343 ~ Hello 2017

CFC164 -- Celebrations


Challenge #374 ~ Hello 2017


Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year. Thanks so much for stopping in today.

10 comments:

sandie said...

Gorgeous in gold, still love that distressed edge and a fun shaker for the New Year, thanks for joining Ink

Heather said...

So pretty. I like it in the gold too :) Thanks for joining the New Year's Challenge at Little Red Wagon this week.

Ros Crawford said...

This is a fabulous card but we do need to see the word Hello for our challenge at CCCB... Thanks for sharing with us though

maria f. said...

A true New Year party on a card! Love it. If you feel like working wonders with gold again, check out this month's CUTplorations ;)

Contagiously Crafty said...

Funny story - happy mistake. So glad to have found you through the City Crafter Challenge Blog.

Marina said...

You made two of these gorgeous cards? I love shaker cards but I don't find them so easy to make - this one is has a great unusual shape and looks perfect. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

cm said...

Hello wonderful friend! December seemed to pass in a blink and with it, seemingly no opportunity to leave comments on a regular basis! A zillion apologies! Hope the thought bubbles of 'oohs and aahs' reached you, though! Catching up on your New Year creations and what a fabulous, bright, beautiful starting point this one is! No "mistake" here...just a gold glamourous delight!
Hugs~c

cm said...

Oops...I was so bedazzled that I forgot to say: thank you for sharing this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
Hugs~c

Shauna said...

What a lovely card! I love your little glasses and the fun shaker effect! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

sandie said...

Congrats for getting top 3 at Ink my friend xx