Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sending Valentine Hugs


Game #57 is now up on the AAA Cards Blog. The theme is "Love Me Like You Do" - Love/Valentine. Our sponsor is Happy Little Stampers, and the winner will receive a $20.00 gift certificate to the HLS store.


Here is my take on the challenge:

I used 3 shades of red distress ink to tint the embossing paste I used with my stencil. I really love the way this simple card turned out.  Please head on over to the AAA Cards Challenge blog and see what my wonderful teammates have created, leave them a little love, then try your hand at a love themed project!

I am also linking this card to the following challenges:

ANYTHING GOES

SSS is  showcasing their very own SIMON SAYS STAMP PRODUCTS this week. 
I used SSS Mosaic Heart Stencil, SSS Sending Die and SSS Sending and Wishing Stamps.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR + USE RED 

As red is the color of love, use a hint of that in your creation. 
I used 3 shades of red distress ink to tint the embossing paste.

Thanks so much for your visit today.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Such a fabulous mosaic heart Stephanie. Love its off the edge style!

Lin said...

Great texture, Stephanie - and a wonderful design, too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jenny Colacicco said...

Yes another embossing paste aficionado!! Stephanie I love that you used three different colors of distress ink and put the heart off to the side. Brill.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply FABULOUS Stephanie. Brilliantly CAS and striking and love the fun background against the heart.

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Stephanie
Thant Stencil is great you can do so much with it...
Hugs Sylvie xx

cm said...

Sighhhh...your mosaic heart, situated just slightly off the edge, has captured my heart! I *need* that stencil; another item added to my wish list (which I'm holding on to until our CDN dollar starts moving up...fingers crossed that happens soon!). Oh, and that sending die cut...another 'want' on my list! A lot of pretty happening here, my friend!
hugs~c