Sunday, November 22, 2015

Making Spirits Bright


Time again for a new challenge over at the AAA Cards Challenge Blog.  This week the theme is Anything Goes - and as in most AAA games, your project needs to be CAS. Here is my take:


I had a very hard time with the photo. Lighting never seemed to cooperate. The card base is bright white. Anyway, I went with a glittered Pretty Pink Posh die cut triple frame, and some Paper Smooches images and sentiment. Finished off with some black and white twine. Fun!

I am also linking up at the following challenges:






Time is flying and I have to get cooking for Thanksgiving. Christmas is speeding up right behind. Wishing you a beautiful holiday season, whatever your celebration entails. I am grateful for your visits and your comments.  Have a great day!

14 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Such fun images Stephanie and a cool Christmas card challenge combo. X

Melissa L. said...

They are fun images. The deer is a riot! Great design. :)

Jane said...

Love how you've placed the images in a sparkly red frame, looks so festive!

Coralynn Murray said...

I love how you placed the sweet images on your card. So adorable.

Bonnie said...

This is lots of fun, Stephanie! Love the cute images and the glitter frame! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Lin said...

What a fun design, Stephanie! The cute images really made me smile, and the sentiment is perfect with them! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Virginia L. said...

DARLING design! Love the glitter and cute images! Well done!Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas” Challenge

Celeste Goff said...

So stinking cute! Love the little touch of glitter you added too!

Jenny Colacicco said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Stephanie! Darling card - I love the frame, how did you colour the images - they're really cute!

Jenny Colacicco said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Stephanie! Darling card - I love the frame, how did you colour the images - they're really cute!

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Stephanie. Cute images. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

cm said...

Your card has definitely brightened my spirits! The birds, reindeer and snowman, nestled in their glittery frame, are adorable x a zillion! That reindeer alone gives me the giggles!
Hugs~c

Jill V said...

I love this Stephanie - that glittery frame is festive and fabulous! And that reindeer is too cute for words - love it :)

Rema DeLeeuw said...

This is so darn cute Stephanie! Love it...