Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fusion #3 Valentine



The weather is crazy here in the northeastern part of the US. I work in a school and we had both Monday and today as snow days. More storms coming on the weekend.  I spent Monday making Valentines. How fun. Every year I vow make a slew of them and I never do. The snow has given me time to get lovey dovey, and this is one of the cards I made.

The inspiration was this week's Fusion Challenge #3. I really love the concept of the choice of photo, sketch or both to create something. I ended up using the photo and am happy with the way it came out.

Thank you for stopping in. Hope you are warm where you are. 


4 comments:

Joyce said...

So glad to see you making the most of your snow days. This is a fabulous valentine. I love that heart outline, and the way you trimmed that 'love' sentiment. That particular image sold me on the entire happy hearts set.

Geri said...

Oh, how pretty! I think you've managed to fit in EVERY little bit of the FUSION inspiration here…and it all looks awesome together! Just beautiful…and we're delighted you played along with us!

SmilynStef said...

Love the angled sentiment with the glittery hearts ... such a fantastic card design ... so glad you joined our Fusion Card Valentine Challenge.

Michelle Lupton said...

That die cut ombre heart is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion!