Sunday, September 12, 2010

Autumn Blessings

I love the fall... it is hard to say goodbye to summer, but I love the colors, the scents, the traditions - pumpkins, roasted chickens, apples, soup, corn mazes, warm days, cool nights, Halloween, Thanksgiving... I love it all.  Papertrey Ink's Autumn Abundance collection has been calling me.  When I saw the September 2nd OCC Sketch Challenge, I began to put this card together in my head. School started though, and I never got to touch anything in my craft room for a week!  So, here it is, finally, and I love it! Happy Autumn! Thanks for stopping by.

Here are the ingredients for my creation:
Stamps~PapertreyInk's Autumn Abundance.
Paper~Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, White, Creative Imaginations DSP.
Ink~Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Vintage Sepia.
Accessories~Copic Markers, natural jute, Modern Label punch, Nestabilities, Kaiser Pearls, 1 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Stephanie,
What a beautiful fall card. I love it!