Sunday, August 29, 2010

Crafty Catwalk Debut

There is a new challenge blog out there called Crafty Catwalk.  My friend Lucian of Paper Holiday, is one of the DT members, fabulous SU Demonstrator, and the person largely responsible for the my love affair with stamping.  I am excited to participate in this challenge debut which is a color challenge.  Here it is:
I chose to go simple and elegant on this one, and I am very pleased with the way it came out.  Here are the ingredients for my creation:

Paper:  White, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard.
Ink:  VersaFine Vintage Sepia, More Mustard.
Stamps:  Because I Care (SU hostess set).
Accessories:  Nestabilities Classic Ovals and Fancy Tags, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Kaiser Pearls, Sponge Dauber, Pacific Point 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (SU retired).

Congratulations Crafty Catwalk Creators!  Good luck!  I will be checking in often!

1 comment:

The Design Team said...

Hi Steph!
Your design is absolutely elegant and gorgeous! You have such a way with simple and elegant. The embossed effect in the background along with the beautiful sentiment arrangement - just divine!

Thanks for your kind comments and congratulations on being our first challenge contributor!