Sunday, July 25, 2010

C4C Inspiration Birthday


Isn't this such a fun ensemble???  This is the inspiration for this week's C4C challenge.  I just love it.  I have been on vacation with my family for the last 2 weeks on beautiful Long Beach Island on the Jersey shore.  I loved my beach and family time, but I could not wait to make something upon my return.  So this is what I came up with for this challenge... 

There were a few things I wanted to do:  use some tools and papers that needed some love, keep it simple, and not take forever to make it.  I love the way it turned out!  I used my new Jumbo Scallop and Scalloped Scallop Die-namics dies and  from MFT and Basic Grey's June Bug DP . Those 2 things pretty much made up the background.  I just added the sentiment using Verve's Wonderful Wishes cut and embossed with Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio Two, and added some SU Real Red grosgrain ribbon and a button tied with black jute thread from Sharon Johnson's Ribbon Store. Volia!!! And it took a lot less time than usual!!  Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

Anne Tussing said...

Great card! Funky, just like the room!