Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Your Couch or Mine?

I have been having a lot of difficulty making time to stamp. Life is a little crazy lately, but what else is new? Anyway, I just LOVE this stamp set, "On My Couch" from Papertrey Ink. I stamped the images on watercolor paper and water colored them with Twinkling H2O's. This was my first try with them, and I was really pleased with the result. When I saw Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch #71, I knew just what to do with my image.
I turned the sketch on it's side to accommodate my sideways oval focal piece. I used "A Little Argyle", also from Papertrey Ink, to stamp the background right on the Rich Razzleberry cardstock. I made the side piece with Rich Razzleberry 5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Tempting Turquois 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, and Certainly Celery 1/2" grosgrain ribbon along with a paper scrap. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: