Saturday, December 26, 2009

Deer Friend

Hello and happy day after Christmas! We had a really lovely Christmas Eve and Day. I ran out of time though, to do some little things I love to do. I had such good intentions, but I did not get more than 5 cards written and mailed... Ack!!! This week while I am off with my boys from school, I am going to try to send some special notes to far away friends. I think I need to start my Christmas cards in June next year... Today I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC49, for this "deer" card. I love this "Deer Friends" image from Memory Box. It is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Solar White, colored with Copics, cut out with Nestabilities and mounted on Cool Caribbean. The base is a Crimson A2 card from Memory box. The patterned paper is from BasicGrey's Eskimo Kisses 6X6 paper pad. It is matted with Old Olive. Thanks for stopping in and enjoy the weekend!!

No comments: