Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Catch Some Rays

I used SC238 Sketch for this card. I just love MFT's WTG sets, and this one is so... sunny and swimmy and beachy! Those are a few of MY favorite things. It took me forever to make the paper choices, but I love the way it turned out.

Here is the recipe:
Paper~Kraft, Confetti Cream, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Cameo Coral, Solar White, Creative Memories Beach Mats, EK Success A Day at the Beach.
Stamps~MFT Catch Some Rays.
Ink~Memento Tuxedo Black, Creamy Caramel.
Accessories~Cuttlebug, Copics, Nestabilities, Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponge.

2 comments:

The Design Team said...

Steph - This turned out great! I love the sandy swirls in the background and the summer colors. Super layout idea!

Karen said...

Hey there Stephanie!

Absolutely LOVE this card! It might have taken you ages to choose the colours but far out it looks wonderful!

Hope your well and continuing to stay positive!

Karen
x