Saturday, February 28, 2009

OCCC The Sea

I have been away for way too long. I have been so busy - went to Vermont with my boys to visit my dear friend Carol and her wonderful family. I went for Copic Certification (woo hoo!!), and I have been crazy busy with all sorts of things. What else is new?? Anyway, I was so happy to have the time to do the OCC challenge today, and I needed to use my new found Copic skills. They surely need to be honed, but I am working on it. This week's OCC Challenge is a sketch - You can find it HERE. Here in NJ, we say "down the shore" for "going to the beach". There is no place I would rather be than down the shore. I bought this stamp set a couple of months back. It was perfect for this sketch, and for working with my Copics.

Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Clear Art Stamps ~ Seaside.
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, SU Petals & Paisleys DSP (retired), Barely Banana, Riding Hood Red, White, Cool Caribbean (retired), Neenah Solar White.
Ink: Tsukineko Tuxedo Black.
Accessories: Copics, MS border punch, Riding Hood Red ribbon, Dimensionals, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Atoyu Spica Glitter Pen, Corner Rounder Punch, Sponge.

No comments: