Friday, January 9, 2009

Key 2 My Heart

I LOVE this new stamp set from Hero Arts ~ "So Sweet". My mother gave me a gift certificate for Christmas to a wonderful store nearby called Scrapper's Cove. They carry so many wonderful things. I had a blast shopping there today. Thanks Mom! The OCC Challenge this week was a sketch. I have been trying to get to it all week, and I finally did it this afternoon. I stamped the image in Black Stazon on SU Shimmery White paper and colored it with Copics. I was all ready to post the picture, and then I realized I forgot the embellishment in the lower right hand corner. I found some wonderful ceramic heart buttons in my stash, and it was perfect to finish off my card!

Here is the recipe~

Stamps: Hero Arts ~ So Sweet
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, White, Shimmery White, Bravo Burgandy, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey~Bittersweet.
Ink: Backs Stazon
Accessories: Copics, Slit Punch, Dimensionals, Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Sherbet Ribbob Originals (retired), Ceramic Heart Button, MS Lace Punch, Mat Pack & Piercing Tool.

BTW, Scrapper's Cove is hosting a Copic 101 class on February 7th. I was the first on the sign up list. I can't wait to take that class! There is a Copic Certification class here in NJ on February 22 as well. I hope I can get in to that one as well! Then I will really know what I am doing with these fabulous markers. LOL! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

My Comment

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love the coloring, the layout, the embellishments... and especially that new stamp. Too cute!

Robyn said...

I love it!