Monday, November 10, 2008

Sledding!

I had it in my mind that I would be able to do all of the Verve Holiday Release Sketch Blitz challenges, but life got in the way and I only made two. I really like this one that I did for day 2. I changed it up a bit by turning it upwards and a few other things. I did not add a sentiment since the Cuttlebug folder I used had lots of words on it. I used the wonderful Felt Flurries from SU's latest mini catalog for the main embellishment. I ran the Sledding embossing folder through my Cutttlebug twice - on Baja Breeze and on white. I cut out and colored the snowman, and sparkled him up with some Stardust Stickles. The base of the card is Chocolate Chip topped with Ski Slope DSP from SU's Holiday mini. The embossed panel is backed with Real Red. The panel beneath it is Soft Sky DSP (retired) and punched with Martha Stewart's lace punch. I finished it off with a strip of Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla 3/8" Satin Ribbon.

No comments: