It's Monday and that means it is my day to showcase my STAMPlorations projects here. You can also view them and see more detail on the STAMPlorations Blog.
Today, both of my projects feature Quick Card Fronts #23 - Touch Of Spring. This set has 4 graphic designs printed on 120# (325 gsm) matte cardstock
For my first project, I highlighted the butterfly in the top right corner with a couple of circle snippets that were hanging on the bulletin board at my craft desk. I added the "with sympathy" phrase die cut, mounted the card front on a white base and my card was complete.
For my second card, I stenciled a white panel with the Beautiful Mandala Accent #1 - Slimline Stencil with various DO inks. I fussy cut the floral images and the hummingbird from the card front and adhered them to the white panel, popping up the hummingbird with foam squares. The sentiment from the Bloomdala Bliss Stamp set is stamped and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Save 20% off your order by using my code at checkout:
I am on the STAMPlorations DT Team. Please be aware that the links above to the STAMPlorations products used in my projects are affiliated links which means that if you use them to make a purchase I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
I'm sharing at:




4 comments:
Beautiful projects, Stephanie. Love the fussy cut hummingbird!
Two pretty cards, Stephanie! Love the little hummer!
Both are great ideas and lovely results
Stephanie, your fussy-cutting skills are showing today! Gorgeous papers - your circles really make that pretty flutterby POP!
=]
Post a Comment