Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Sunflower Birthday Wishes



THERE"S A NEW INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE AT TIME OUT: Colors of the season where you live.
Our challenge opens today, September 17th, and runs through September 30th.

We are a global Challenge. In general, it is (almost) Autumn in the Northern Hemisphere, and Spring in the Southern Hemisphere. In the US, weather is still summery in many places, though pumpkin season is already in play. Our challenge to you is to incorporate the colors of the season where YOU live into your project.  Please explain in your post why you chose the colors you did.

We can’t wait to see where your creativity takes you. You can go anywhere you wish with your creation, as long as you are using colors of the season where you live.

Where I live, Autumn is around the corner and officially arrives next Monday, but so many summer flowers are still in bloom and the leaves have not changed color yet. There are sunflowers everywhere and that is what I chose to feature. I just love the Spellbinders Sunflower Serenade dies, and that was what I chose to be the star of my project. 

Please head on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog where you can see the fabulous projects from the Design Team to inspire you. Come play with us! We would LOVE to see you in the gallery! Before you link your project, please read our "How To Play" guidelines on the sidebar of the Time Out Challenge Blog. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSpellbinders Sunflower Serenade
BetterPress A Little Message Sentiments Press
Plates
Cardstock    SU Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Crumb
Cake, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 InkWild Honey, Gathered Twigs DO
Embellishments
Other Unity Stamp Company Sunflower
Meadow Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Platinum Plus
Scor-Pal Score Board
Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer
My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Scor-Pal Score Tape-1/4"

I'm also playing at:

Clean and Layered, Sunflowers, Colors

Middle Horizontal Row - Ink Blending, Free, Leaves


Quand vient l'automne
Autumn colors and/or mushrooms

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sunflowers, they're out in full force now! I love the texture you added too, it's quite perfect! Thanks so much for having me, 'neighbor' Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Sunflower dies too Stephanie, and I love how yours POP off the beautifully embossed background of sunflowers! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd plant a 'field of sunflowers' in our backyard if I thought they'd grow as beautifully as your trio, Stephanie! Do you think my neighbors would mind? Ha - who cares, right?
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I truly appreciate your taking the time to comment. It makes my day! If you are not registered and you would like to contact me, there is a link to my email in my profile. See top right side of my blog home page. Have a wonderful day!