I just love this Waffle Flower Happy Lobster! Combined with products from Honey Bee and Gina K, it was easy to make this fun card. The good friend I made it for has already gotten it, so time to post it. Lobsters are not red until they are cooked, but I love this guy in red especially against this background. He is too cute to eat, but if I had to pick a final meal before going to the great beyond, it would be a steamed lobster dipped in butter. Maybe a little coleslaw on the side. Just sayin'
| Project Details | |
| Stamps/Dies | Honey Bee Beach Break A2 Cover Plate Honey Bee Sand Piper Dies Waffle Flower Happy Lobster Dies Waffle Flower Seashells Dies Gina K Designs Ocean Minded Stamp Set |
| Cardstock | 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest 80lb. Neenah Solar Crest |
| Ink | Memento Tuxedo Black VersaMark DO Inks: Uncharted Mariner, Broken China, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain. |
| Embellishments | |
| Other | Honey Bee Beach Break Stencils Spellbinders Platinum Plus Scor-Pal Score Board Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer MISTI Stamping Tool My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press |
I'm playing at:
Beach or Seaside




I just watched Mark Wiens eat a Lobster Tower in Canada, Stephanie - sounds like a road trip and ideal final meal to me!
ReplyDeleteI LOve this guy and your wonderful shoreline!
=]
I love this fun scene you've created! This fella looks like he's having a grand time! You should link him up at JUGs, Bobby's theme is WATER ;)
ReplyDeleteHe's such a happy lobster, I'm sure he's not the one you'd eat...or is he? Such a cute scene with all the texture in the water movement and the sand, and of course that cute little dude! Thanks for playing along with my color challenge, Stephanie, it's always a treat to see your card in the PP gallery!
ReplyDeleteLOL, that's how I like lobster too! Yum! This is such a fun card, it makes me smile! AND it's a fun way to use our colors this week! Thanks for playing with us at the Players!
ReplyDeleteI love this happy guy too Stephanie, and although I'm not a fan of seafood (other than fried shrimp with LOTS of cocktail sauce!!), this guy is just too CUTE to not like! Love your background too! Happy, happy card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny that we always picture lobsters as red. I guess they make more colorful cards that way. Your shoreline behind him is wonderful, Stephanie. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
ReplyDeleteStephanie, This happy lobster is SO cute on that fab beach you created! The way you inked him is so artistic. I'd like to think that he is offering a shell he picked just for my birthday, too! FAB card!
ReplyDeleteForgot to say thank you for playing at Just Us Girls with this fab card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card Stephanie. Your lobster is so happy! Thanks for sharing with us over at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDelete