It's time for a new challenge at Time Out. Challenge #320 is a Photo Inspiration where we are challenged to take something from the photo to inspire our project. This fabulous photo was taken in Barcelona by our own Design Team Member Kate Lesh. We are so excited to see where it takes you!
Here is an enlargement of the photo that shows more detail.
Photo credit: katherine Lesh - Inside Gaudi's Sagrada Familia - Barcelona, Spain - September 15, 2025
We are sponsored by Top Flight Stamps with a $25.00 store credit to spend at the Top Flight Store as the prize for our Challenge Winner as chosen by our Design Team. Our winner will also receive an invitation to join us as Guest Designer in a future challenge,
Our Guest Designer is Jane Taylor of Purplejet and winner of Time Out #315. You can view her fabulous Guest Designer project on the Time Out Challenge Blog where you can also link to her Instagram challenge post for details.
I could not help but mimic the gorgeous stained glass windows with the Cathedral Window dies from The Greetery. I deeded to use my much neglected alcohol inks for the stained glass and the Pine Bough dies to dress them up for Christmas.
Please head on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog where you can see the fabulous projects from the Design Team to inspire you. Come play with us! We would LOVE to see you in the gallery! Before you link your project, please read our "How To Play" guidelines on the sidebar of the Time Out Challenge Blog.
| Project Details | |
| Stamps/Dies | The Greetery Opposites Attract Holiday, Cathedral Window and Pine Wisp Dies |
| Cardstock | 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest Simon Says Stamp Fog |
| Ink | Alcohol Inks VersaFine Onyx Black |
| Embellishments | Simon Says Stamp Unicorn Dust |
| Other | Creative Expressions Brick Wall EF Spellbinders Platinum Plus Scor-Pal Score Board Fiskars 12" SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer MISTI Stamping Tool My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press Fun Foam |
I am also playing at:
Cathedral Window and Pine Wisp Dies

.jpeg)

The alcohol inks were a great choice for your stained glass window Stephanie - great depth and luminescence achieved! I love the addition of the pine bough too (might keep that in mind for a future design)! Hugs, Kate!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw these gorgeous windows, and before I even saw the DT gallery, I thought of alcohol inks to mimic that wonderful glass! Stephanie, your inking is fabulous and I love the window die you've chosen to use! A Christmas card seems just about right - and that brick? What a wonderful creation!
ReplyDelete=]
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Christmas card Stephanie!! I haven't used my alcohol inks in quite some time, but you're making me think I need to get them out again! I love that cathedral window die with your "stained glass" behind it and the brick wall behind the window is a perfect fit! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteStephanie, this is such a wonderful stained glass effect with your alcohol inks! And that brick embossing is perfect to pair with it! I love that you have yet another fab sentiment stamp/dies from your stash What a great card for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThat background is gorgeous, Stephanie. I love the addition of the winter greenery and all that gorgeous detail in the background. Wonderful job with the alcohol inks!
ReplyDeletehugs
jaydee
Wow, Stephanie you have so many fabulous things tucked into your design! What a pretty Christmas card you've created!
ReplyDeleteSaw your card on the TO post and had to come by to check out the details.Gorgeous inspiration, Stephanie! The Cathedral Window die and alcohol inks are brilliant. Looks awesome again the embossed wall background
ReplyDeleteYour smooching with AI made a stunning stained glass window, Stephanie, and I love the wall embossing and addition of the pine! Katherine's photo is amazing and it brought back happy memories of seeing the Sagrada Familia stained glass in person a couple of years ago. I hope to be able to play in this one. Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Stephanie! The beautiful arched window is perfect for shoing off your alcohol ink background! They give such vibrant colours! The addition of the pine bough is a perfect addition for this very special Christmas card! I hope you have a lovely day! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with you about alcohol ink for the stained glass, Stephanie, and I love that you turned it into a beautiful Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteI love your card! My church is white stucco with wondrous stained glass windows, so I'm partial to this idea. Thanks for visiting my blog, and blessings!
ReplyDelete